TIDE goals are following:
- Perform a research to be carried out in all the involved countries that will identify:
- European legislation overview
- Percentage of students with special educational needs from high school enroll in college or attending secondary or vocational training comparison with the data concerning the non-disabled students to identify whether there is critical issues that hinder further education for people with learning difficulties.
- mapping of the structures and the methods used to make the study available to students with learning difficulties
- Achievement and analysis of special educational needs
- Collection of good practices in other countries involved in the project
- Creating a grid covering the data collected in the research to get to the realization of an instrument to applied in all levels of education after compulsory school.
- Implementation of a homogeneous tool and can be used in schools, in universities and higher educational institutions, which allows an easier passage from a school of different types and levels and publication of guidelines and creation of a device, in all languages of the partners countries involved.
- Product Testing made with activities involving both teachers and technicians at the transnational level that the test with students with special educational needs
- Implementation of the final instrument of accompaniment
- At the end of this phase will be organized a multiplier event in each partner country to disseminate the results and to involve educational institutions and invite them to made use of new tools
- Final conference in Modena to disseminate and show all achieved results.
Roughly the number of people interested in the activities are about 400, while the final beneficiaries (school students, universities and training institutions) will be about 10,000.